Getting To Know Me - 30 Questions Tag

Being that this is my first post, I thought it only made sense to introduce myself in a fun and detailed way. Below are questions and answers that describe me and my personality!
Let's get it started!!!

1. Zodiac sign
Aries

2. Current relationship status
Single 

3. Nationality
Jamaican

4. Any tattoos?
No... not yet?😅

5. Three things that make me happy
My son, my family and writing.

6. Three things that annoys me easily 
Indecisiveness, anyone who does things slow (anything slow annoys me) and bad grammar. 😒

7. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
Absolutely! Not to toot my own horn, but I'm an awesome friend!

8. Do you use sarcasm a lot? 
Definitely! It's my native language.

9. Would you bungee jump?
Umm... Still undecided.

10. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
No!

11. Favourite ice cream
Cookies and Cream

12. What is the first thing you notice about people?
Their body language and phonology.

13. Who do you miss the most?
My Mother! R.I.P

14. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Blue!! I'm obsessed with blue! 💙

15. Favourite food
My all time favourite is Stewed Peas!!! With pigtail of course! 

16. Hugs or kisses?
Both! I'm very mushy!

17. Favourite dessert
All kinds of cakes and icecream!

18. Computer or television? 
Definitely computer! Computers can do what a TV can't. But I definitely can't live without both.

19. Do you have a special talent?
I am yet to figure that out.

20. Are you a dog person or a cat person?
Dog person! I hate cats!

21. Relationship with parents
Mommy- Deceased
Daddy- Daddy's girl forever!
Stepmom- Awesome! (My mentor)

22. Relationship with siblings
I have 4 amazing sisters! We love each other and are each other's support system. But boy! What a favor a little distance does for us!!!

23. When you were younger what did you think you were going to be when you grew up?
A lawyer!

24. Do you believe in love at first sight? 
I do!

25. Do believe in soul mates? 

I do! I believe that there is someone out there just for me.

26. What's one thing you'd love to learn more about?
I am currently fascinated with the mind and how powerful it is. I am also intrigued to know what goes through one's mind in the last 30 seconds of their life.


27. Would you have a conversation with a stranger?
Absolutely! Sometimes the best persons to talk to are the ones who know nothing about you!

28. Do you have any regrets?
Life throws us many obstacles causing us to make decisions after decisions! Some may not be wise but it is those mistakes we learn from! Those mistakes which mold us into the person we want to be.


29. Who do you think has had the largest influence on the person you are today?
My mother. She has such a tremendous effect on the person I hope to become one day. Words can't express the overwhelming pressure I feel to make her proud. She represents strength and the true definition of a mother's love.

30. Do you think you are strong?
After all the challenges I have faced in my life, I am still standing with a smile on my face. I am hella strong! 💪😁

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to 2018